Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Be still and know that I am God

Spiritual resource to share: fulfillment



Be still and know that I am God.Quiet the noisy rush of daily duties, arguments and demands, and remember God.

Be still and know that I am.In this stillness, contemplate the very nature of the I AM - "the all-knowing, all-seeing, all-acting, all-wise, all-loving, and eternal; Principle; Mind; Soul; Spirit; Life; Truth; Love; all substance; intelligence."

Be still and know.Soak up the confident knowing of God's gentle presence and peaceful power.

Be still.Affirm, again, that all is well and under God's government. Out of the quiet peaceful space of God's love comes the form of all of our human activities.

Be.
You are because God is the I AM. You are because I AM.











To share your thoughts on this or to explore this idea further, please feel free to be in contact with me, add your own comments below, email this article to a friend, or add to the healing finds and sites on the web to the right.
photo by Gabe Korinek
© text by Kim Korinek, CS

5 comments:

Laura said...

ah, nice.... love Gabe's photo.

Anonymous said...

What great thoughts to start out ones day. the flower: reaching higher and higher. good photo

anon

Kate said...

really lovely Kim...love, Kate

Randy Kaufmann said...

Nice. Really nice. I printed this to put on my desk. The image, the layout of the text and the message all work together to stress the simplicity of God’s relationship with man. “You are because I AM.”

Sandi said...

Beautiful, simple, pure.

Thanks, Kim