Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

a look at money - revised and revisited

Spiritual resource to share: circulation of progressive ideas

Throughout my life, I have come to situations where the threat of lack of funds needed to be met: going to college, starting out on my own and in raising a family. Each time it looked like I might come up short, I turned to prayer and my needs were met.

One idea that I kept working with was from MBEddy's Miscellaneous Writings:

God gives you His spiritual ideas, and in turn, they give you daily supplies. Never ask for tomorrow: it is enough that divine Love is an ever-present help; and if you wait, never doubting, you will have all you need every moment.
What a glorious inheritance is given to us through the understanding of omnipresent Love! More we cannot ask: more we do not want: more we cannot have. This sweet assurance is the "Peace, be still" to all human fears, to suffering of every sort.


What hope this instills. Even more hope-full, it leads to practical and satisfying results. When the stock market is looking critical, and credit reports dismal, housing market in crisis, there is another report. God, as omnipotent good, reports a balance and steady flow of productive, progressive ideas. The fresh circulation of ideas is never interrupted by fear, speculation, manipulation or ignorance.

When I run up against the idea of lack, I have been able to respond in a way that I not only have what I need, but usually it is done in a surprising and totally satisfying way. Here is what I have learned along the way about demonstrating supply:
  • Value every idea that comes to you
  • Trust the provision and abundance of God's love -- Love also includes nourishment, harmony and balance, contentment and satisfaction
  • Be grateful -- and you will see just how rich you truly are
  • Discipline your wants -- Know where your desires come from and where they are leading you
  • Clarify your needs
  • Square each of your accounts/debts
  • Be honorable and honest -- Honesty is spiritual power and integrity is "more valuable than riches"
  • Be generous
  • Don't be afraid -- act on behalf of the ideas and inspiration you are receiving
  • Trust the provision and abundance of God's love -- Worth mentioning twice.

Truly we have a glorious inheritance! We can move forward knowing that God, Love is always supplying the ideas that, when acted on, are meeting our needs.






To share your thoughts on this or to explore this idea further, please feel free to be in contact with me, add your own comments below, email this article to a friend, or add to the healing finds and sites on the web to the right.

3 comments:

Kate said...

great ideas Kim...love you...K

Sandi said...

I heard the other day of a grateful woman who said, "I am content. God has given me everything I need, and some of the things I want."

Laura said...

great, great stuff. a real recipe for abundance and wealth.