Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

hitting the road again

Spiritual resource to share:  timeless inspiration
 
Gabe's friends climbing down from Cerro Negro in Nicaragua
 It's time to be heading far south again - to Costa Rica - where I'll be celebrating another landmark: my younger son's graduation from high school.  He's been attending a Quaker high school in the mountains of Monteverde, Costa Rica,  and has taken several trips in the country and to neighboring Nicaragua.  His experience there has been rich.

While I'm away, I've scheduled a series of blog posts every couple of days on a variety of ideas:  travel, supply, feeling the strength of a single purpose, what it means to be a global citizen and being ageless

Enjoy!  And I'll be back mid June!

Photo by Gabe Korinek (c) 2011

No comments: