Pages

Monday, October 24, 2005

How big is infinite?

To understand God as infinite......

I was downhill skiing in Colorado and got off the main run and found myself in waist high powder snow. Intead of changing my weight backward on the skies, I kept it forward and landed in the snow with a soft *phlumph* I lay there, feeling of the bright sun and soft snow and views of beautiful mountains hemming the bright blue empty sky. I am a part of this, I told myself. Amazing. I am a part of this.

I did finally get up, taught myself a quick lesson in skiing powder, and joined friends at the end of the run. But the larger lesson - to have an answer as to my place in the universe, my purpose in life, which came to me in a *phlumph* - this lesson stays with me today.

"God is Love. Can we ask Him to be more? God is intelligence. Can we inform the infinite Mind of anything He does not already comprehend?" queries Mary Baker Eddy in Science and Health. Understanding God as All-in-all, we have arrived home.

Chau,

Kim

Please add your own comments or email to a friend.

No comments: