Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm baaaaack!

Spiritual resource to share: returning home

Hello!

I have missed being here at my desk, blogging away into the blogosphere and catching connections with all of you who stop in and visit.

But it has been a very full few months and I am happy to say I have kept up with family and the practice. But two other major projects demanded the rest of my time.

1 - We now are part of a blended household. My parents moved in the end of October and we have continued to take the best of two households and blend them into one, and giving the rest away to thrift stores and charities. Work on renovations, remodeling, and unpacking all were finished before Christmas and we were all tucked in quite nicely for the holidays.

2 - Plans for an amazing family trip to Costa Rica were underway most of this time. In January we spent 3 weeks on the beaches and in the mountains exploring the language, the people and the incredible bio-diversity that Costa Rica is known for

I have lots more material to share with you all, so stay tuned! And it is good to be back.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Good to have you back...love, k.