Pages

Friday, September 21, 2007

oh my gosh, it's Friday

Spiritual resource to share: apology

So I woke up and filled up my day, only to remember that I needed to post last night and didn't.
I am working on two posts and never completed them, and now it is evening. So sorry.

One post is about a very insightful conversation about Christian Science, medical studies and absolute assumptions that I had with two good friends: one friend is a very down to earth metaphysician and the other is a very funny physicist.

The other post is about the nature of evil and the obliterating power of divine Love to eradicate evil. (It's not as heavy as it may seem. Love always wins out in the end.)

So, stay tuned! (Or what would we say now -- stay connected!?!) and thanks for stopping by.






To share your thoughts on this or to explore this idea further, please feel free to be in contact with me, add your own comments below, email this article to a friend, or add to the healing finds and sites on the web to the right.

No comments: