Pages

Monday, February 09, 2009

Let there be light

Spiritual resource to share: light as metaphor




As we here in the northernmost parts of the United States brave the cold and boast of its tenacity and our ability to weather it, we also notice that every day is getting a little longer, and moves us nearer to a more warm and sunlit days.

I love this clip of the old television series Northern Exposure and their little presentation on light. Since moving up to this rural area, I find I can relate to Cicely, Alaska on all sorts of levels.


So, I'd like to share this with you all. Please view it and take in the cold and the startling warmth of light!


To share your thoughts on this or to explore this idea further, please feel free to be in contact with me, add your own comments below, email this article to a friend, or add to the healing finds and sites on the web to the right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this, Kim--so touching.
And oh, how I miss Northern Exposure!
Todd