Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter rising

Spiritual resource to share: gifts of friends

Our family has just spent a wonderful weekend visiting friends in St. Louis. Two of my new favorite soccer-playing girls, Tanya and Yulia, shared this inspiring video with me, and so now I share this with you.

With Easter evening fast turning to Monday morning, the power and beauty of Christ's resurrection continues to renew and inspire us. Every day is an Easter. Every day, we are raised up to see new views of God's goodness and love. Enjoy!









To share your thoughts on this or to explore this idea further, please feel free to be in contact with me, add your own comments below, email this article to a friend, or add to the healing finds and sites on the web to the right.

1 comment:

Kate said...

It was so wonderful to see you...so glad that you posted this...

here is the post from my blog about the same song...love you...

http://stoneriverstudio.blogspot.com/2007/04/lord-free-me-of-myself_10.html