Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

break time!

Spiritual resource to share: renewal


St. Martin's in London

For over 25 years, I have been taking off around this time to go for some spiritual sustenance. For many of these years, I have gone across the ocean, joined with other Christian Science healers and friends, and participated in an all-day seminar on Christian Science healing.

The time before and after is all mine and I spend a lot of it walking in the city, maybe visiting a friend or two, but seriously giving myself space to be with myself and to renew my relationship to God, my commitment to healing, and my commitment to be selfless in sharing Christian Science with mankind.

So, all of this to say I won't be online until September 10th! But until then, I hope you all find time for yourselves to renew, reflect and rejoice!









To share your thoughts on this or to explore this idea further, please feel free to be in contact with me, add your own comments below, email this article to a friend, or add to the healing finds and sites on the web to the right.

1 comment:

Kate said...

have a wonderful time with God...Love, K