Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Severe facial burns healed

Spiritual resource to share: healing testimony
This is me, today.  Not a single scar!





During my college years, I visited Mexico and stayed with some friends while visiting a boyfriend. In order to heat the water for my showers or baths, I had to climb up on the roof and light a heater. One day as I did this, I mistakenly turned on the gas full blast, and then lit the match. Flames exploded in my face, burning off my eyelashes and brows, singeing my hair, and severely scorching my skin.


As I made my way back into the house, my friends immediately responded to my cries for help. They already knew I was a Christian Scientist and would want to rely on prayer for healing, so they helped me get comfortable and then left me alone to have some privacy and to pray....

To read the rest, please click here to christianscience.com.

No comments: