Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Never trapped

Spiritual resource to share: tmcyouth.com's timely inspiration


tmcyouth.com, spirituality.com and christianscience.com have all been running (and continually run) blog posts, articles and chats dealing with global issues.  This one blog posting is from tmcyouth.com and is one of the streams of healing prayers targeted to Japan.


When I heard about the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, my heart immediately went out to those who were trapped. And I’ve been praying ever since. My life has shown me that despite grim human circumstances, God is on the job communicating to those who need help exactly what they need.

How can I be so sure? When I was trapped underwater, I remember that timeless feeling of calm and the clear guidance I felt that led me to do what I needed to do to get free.

....

to read the rest, go to http://tmcyouth.com/blogs/never-trapped/

No comments: