Pages

Friday, September 29, 2006

a hug for today

I just have to be one of the many blogs sharing this video. It is so, so, so......well, see for yourself. Here is a clue:

"Happiness is spiritual, born of Truth and Love. It is unselfish; therefore it cannot exist alone, but requires all mankind to share it." - Mary Baker Eddy

Click here for



Please add your own comments or email this article to a friend.



For more information, contact Kim or call her directly via skype!
Call me!

Get Skype and call me for free.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh My God. Thank You.

and thank you kim for posting this.

laura
@}-->--

Kate said...

Kim....I had another friend send this link to me earlier last week and the longer I watched it...the harder I cried...thank you for the reminder....it was good to share links last week....wtih Lvoe, Kate